Sherri Lavine of Chaitons LLP will be speaking on Making it to the top: visibility, leadership and success for women at the upcoming Women in Real Estate event on November 15, 2018 at the Beanfield Centre Toronto.
Progress matters to me. Really matters.
That’s why I’m proud to announce that I will be speaking at the upcoming Women In Real Estate event. My session “Making it to the top” will be part of the year’s most exciting gathering of real estate professionals, both female and male, seeking to celebrate, empower and boost the careers of women in the real estate sector.
And, as a valued client, I’d love to see you there.
Together we can:
- Overcome gender bias in the work place to self-actualize your earning potential
- Improve sales, close more deals, increase profit and expand your client roster
- Access stories of success from Canada’s top earning lenders and real estate professionals
- Gain tips for leveraging your network to establish a viable referral network
- Develop personal brands that will authentically promote women in the industry
I’m hugely excited to be a part of Women In Real Estates – and I’d be even more excited if you were a part of it too.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR YOUR CLIENTS:
We are offering an exclusive 10% off the full rate for your clients who are insurance professionals. Take advantage of this rate by using the code WIREFR10 when registering.