A partner in the Corporate and Commercial Law Group, Seth’s business law practice focuses primarily on acquisitions, divestitures, and strategic commercial arrangements including master service agreements and outsourcing matters. He acts as corporate counsel to various public and private companies including those in the private equity, steel fabrication and data management arenas. Seth also has extensive experience handling complicated cross-border and multi-national transactions.
Seth was called to the Bar in Ontario in 1997 after earning his LL.B. designation at the University of Toronto in 1995. He also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Western Ontario.
Outside of the office, Seth donates his time to a number of worthwhile social and community causes. He is the Director and Chair of the Nomination and Governance Committee of the Renascent Foundation, Canada’s leading alcohol and drug treatment centre. Seth is also past Chair of the Renascent Foundation’s Recovery Shot Charity Golf Tournament. In addition, he has served on the Board of Directors of the Jewish Camp Council of Toronto.
- Called to the Bar in Ontario in 1997
- University of Toronto, LL.B. (1995)
- University of Western Ontario, B.A. (1992)
- Director, Renascent Foundation (2010 – Present)
- Chair, Nomination and Governance Committee – Renascent Foundation (2012 – Present)
- Chair, Recovery Shot Charity Golf Tournament – Renascent Foundation (2012 and 2013)
- Private Equity
- Steel Fabrication
- Data Management